Early Winter At Rundle Mtn.
- Title: Early Winter At Rundle Mtn.
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: From the town of Banff, in Alberta, head out of town on the west side and take the Vermillion Lakes road just before the Trans Canada highway. The road is about 5km long and follows a series of lakes, streams and marshes, offering many nice vantage points.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Not the usual explosive colors associated with Rundle Mountain sunrises, but the pastel like pink hue was beautiful regardless.
- Gear: Canon rebel, lens 17-40L, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 770 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!