- Title: Calgary Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: British Columbia
- Nearest Town: Cochrane
- Brief Directions: Calgary Sunset from my balcony...
- Notes: I think 80% of Photography is Opportunity, 10% is Equipment and 10% is experience and skill. I've taken great shots with disposable cameras, and you'd never be able to tell them apart from some taken with my professional DSLR's or Film cameras unless you went into an imaging program.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I took this shot with the same camera, off my balcony in the summer of 2009. I moved from Mississauga to Calgary, August of 2006.
Calgary has some spectacular sunsets, and not to mention the Rockies and landscapes as well...
This is the actual colour of the sky, No changes were made i.e Hue, saturation etc... This is the raw image, I thought it was perfect just the way it is.
- Gear: Olympus E20 N - Wide Angle lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 385 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!