- Title: Cavell Meadows
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Jasper National Park
- Nearest Town: Jasper
- Brief Directions: South of the town of Jasper to highway 93A on the Icefelds Parkway. Take the road to Mount Edith Cavell parking lot.
- Notes: There is a very small window of opportunity to see these flowers in bloom. The month before this trail was closed because of snow. Caribou can be seen here.
- GPS Longitude: 52040
- GPS Latitude: 118
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This is a couple of kilometer hike to the meadows that face mount Edith Cavell and Angel Glacier in jasper National Park
- Gear: Kodak C813
This Photo Has Been Viewed 769 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!