Elk Island National Park
- Title: Elk Island National Park
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Yellowhead Hwy (Hwy 16)
- Nearest Town: Edmonton
- Brief Directions: Proceed east from Edmonton on the Yellowhead and you will come to this park. Most of the park facilities are located on the North side of the highway
- Notes: Wildlife abounds however most prominent are the bison. There are also hiking/ski trails according to the season.
- Best Season: Spring
This Photo Has Been Viewed 800 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!