- Title: Crazy Rapids
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Revelstoke BC
- Nearest Town: Field
- Brief Directions: Between Sicamous and Revelstoke, BC
- Notes: Situated along the Trans Canada Highway, the CrazyCreek Suspension Bridge & Waterfalls features a high energy creek rushing down the mountain side. You can cross this creek via a suspension bridge, or traverse various boardwalks
- GPS Longitude: 125
- GPS Latitude: 50
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: I snapped this photo from under a bridge on the highway.
- Gear: Nikon D80 - Sigma 18-200 lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 282 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!