- Title: Ducks Un-limted
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Edmonton
- Nearest Town: Cochrane
- Brief Directions: Calgary,Alberta (Western Canada) Trans Canada Province of Alberta.Highway 1 turns into 16th Ave in Calgary, Go south on Centre St and 16th Ave for 6 blocks to Rotary Park on your left.
- Notes: The actual size of this photo is 17 megs. I believe I shot it in Raw. I believe if edited in the right program it would make for an awesome print, and might inspire Robert Batemean to paint it.
- GPS Longitude: 114
- GPS Latitude: 51
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This was a great photographic opportunity, of two Mallards nestling in the tall grass ten minutes from my house here in Calgary. The wonderful colors of both the male and female mallard provide a wonderful sharp contrast against the straw like grass and the natural backdrop of snow and branches.
- Gear: Olympus E20 N - Wide Extension Lens Pro
This Photo Has Been Viewed 408 times
, Black & White
, Natural Wonders
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!