Mt. Rundle And Vermillion Lakes
- Title: Mt. Rundle And Vermillion Lakes
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Trans-Canada Hwy 1
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: Exit Hwy 1 towards the town of Banff at Mt. Norquay Rd; turn onto Vermillion Lakes Dr.
- Notes: Several key locations to get photos of Rundle and Sulphur Mountains across two of the Vermillion Lakes. In ideal conditions, can provide for spectacular sunrises and sunsets.
- Best Season: Summer
- Gear: Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 733 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!