Paradise Valley, Alberta
- Title: Paradise Valley, Alberta
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Moraine Lake Road
- Nearest Town: Lake Louise
- Brief Directions: Hidden between two of the most beautiful tourist destinations in the world, lies a hidden gem. Flowing through Paradise Valley , a waterfall descends beneath the Moraine Lake road. Approximately 5 km from Lake Louise, Alberta, this waterfall is rarely seem by the passing tourist.
While driving towards Moraine Lake, I barely noticed a small waterfall nestled in the spectacular valley. The roar of the passing tourist buses made it almost impossible to concentrate. I managed to take a few photographs before the light vanished into sunset. I have had the opportunity to photograph many waterfalls throughout the Canadian Rockies, but overall this waterfall embraces the dramatic beauty of Banff National Park.
- Notes: f 22 at 10 seconds, over exposed by one stop. Canon Rebel Digital XT, Tripod
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 872 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!