- Title: Vermillion Sunrise
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Vermillion Lakes
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: Travel west out of banff on Vermillion lakes road, this was taken at the second of # vermillion lakes
- Notes: Vermillion lakes can be photographed year round Rundle mountain is one of the most photographed mountains in Banff
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Captured early in the Morning just as the sun was breaking the horizon
- Gear: Tripod, Canon 17-40L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 595 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!