- Title: Moraine Lake
- State/Province/Region: Alberta
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Banff National Park
- Nearest Town: Banff
- Brief Directions: Moraine lake, Banff national park, Alberta, Canada. Taken in winter 2010 from lake shore.
- Notes: Easily access by car and close to Banff downtown. This is in a middle of grizzy bear country, bring bear spray.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Nature really treats us many of its beauty wonders and this is one of it. This is my first time to visit the lake, it was a jaw dropping experience to witness its beauty. I was lucky to see its beauty with a stormy sky.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark II. Canon 17-35mm L f/2.8 lens. Gitzo carbon fiber tripo and Acratech GP Ballhead
This Photo Has Been Viewed 159 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!