- Title: Pitt Lake
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Lougheed Highway
- Nearest Town: Maple Ridge
- Brief Directions: From Vancouver, head east on Lougheed Highway, turn left on Dewdney Trunk Road in Maple Ridge and follow the signs to Pitt Lake.
- Notes: One of the most diverse ecological places I have seen. From marshland to mountains and everything in between, a feast for the nature lover and photographer.
- Best Season: Winter
- Gear: Hiking boots, all weather gear, backpack, DSLR camera and tripo
This Photo Has Been Viewed 859 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!