Wetlands Of The Cplumbia Valley
- Title: Wetlands Of The Cplumbia Valley
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: The Bugaboos
- Nearest Town: Spillemacheen
- Brief Directions: Go south from Golden on hiway 93 to Spillemacheen. Take the west road that goes to Bugaboo Provincial Park. This area is only a coulple of kms from town.
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: The Columbia River basin is the largest continuous wetland in North America, stretching from Golden B.C. in the north, down to the U.S. border. A series of sidestreams and marshlands, it is an impressive sight to behold. Highway 95 follows along all the way, and many spectacular views are seen.
- Gear: Canon Rebel, lens 17-40L, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1037 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!