Mount Assiniboine And Sunburst Peak
- Title: Mount Assiniboine And Sunburst Peak
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park
- Nearest Town: Canmore, Alberta
- Brief Directions: Mount Assiniboine is located in a remote wilderness area in the Rocky Mountains along the border between southeastern British Columbia and Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The rising sun illuminates alpine larch tress and three lakes in the valleys below the towering summit of Mount Assiniboine, (center left) one of the highest and most dramatic peaks in the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
- Gear: Canon 5D, Canon 17-40mm f/4 L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 342 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!