- Title: Flowerpot
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Haida Gwaii
- Nearest Town: Masset
- Brief Directions: From Masset there are two ways to reach Langara Island. Either by ocean or air. Flowerpot rock is on the southern side of Langara which is at the north tip of Haida Gwaii!
- Notes: Taken with a nikon D300, Sigma’s 18-200ml F.4.5 Exposure 30secs, iso 250
- GPS Longitude: 54
- GPS Latitude: 132.59
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: While working up at Langara this past year I had few chances to get away to pursue my passion for photography! I was lucky to have this unique rock formation close to where we stayed! This is what the locals call flowerpot rock. Carved by years of erosion, the edges rounded by wind and sea, yet few long standing sitka spruce survive. This is Lanagra’s flowerpot!
- Gear: Nikon D300
This Photo Has Been Viewed 288 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!