Olympic Mountains Sail Past.
- Title: Olympic Mountains Sail Past.
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Strait of Juan de Fuca
- Nearest Town: Victoria, B.C.
- Brief Directions: Tis area is easily accessible from the capital city of Victoria, Canada or the town of Port Angeles, Washington.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: This photo of a ketch rig sailboat was taken off the southern coast of Vancouver Island, Canada with the Olympic Mountains of Washington State, USA in the background. The Olympic Mountains are part of the vast Olympic National Park in northwest Washington State.
- Gear: Nikon D80,Nikkor 80 - 200 F 2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 131 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!