- Title: Goldstream Park
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Malahat.
- Nearest Town: Victoria, B.C.
- Brief Directions: The park is easily accessible by road approximately 17 kilometers from the city of Victoria at the beginning of the scenic Malahat Drive on South Vancouver Island.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: This stream flows through Goldstream Provincial Park in an old growth temperate rain forest,The park also has a well known salmon spawning stream with thousands of Chum salmon returning annually to spawn between October and December. This in turn attracts a significant number of bald eagles.
- Gear: Nikon D 600, Nikkor 24 -85 mm vr.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 607 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!