- Title: Sunday.
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- Nearest Town: Victoria, B.C.
- Brief Directions: This area can be reached from the capital city of Victoria, B.C. or by way of the Coho Ferry from the town of Port Angeles, Washington. The crossing time from Port Angeles is approximately one hour, thirty five minutes.
- Best Season: Summer
On many summer Sunday afternoons on the water off south Vancouver Island ,Canada there are organized sailing races. The mountains in the back ground providing the setting are the Olympic Mountains of Olympic National Park in the state of Washington.
- Gear: Nikon D80,Nikkor 80 - 200 F 2.8
This Photo Has Been Viewed 172 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!