- Title: Sinclair Creek
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Kootenay National Park
- Nearest Town: Radium
- Brief Directions: Trail head is from the Canyon Campground in Radium BC, at the junction of highways 95 and 93.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Sinclair creek is an easy walk through the canyon at Radium hot springs. For the more ambitious hikers, there are several trails that go to the top of the falls. Beautiful anytime of year, particularly in the fall.
- Gear: Canon rebel, lens 17-40L, polarizing filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 673 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!