Mount Assiniboine And Sunburst Peak
- Title: Mount Assiniboine And Sunburst Peak
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park
- Nearest Town: Canmore, Alberta
- Brief Directions: Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park is a remote backcountry area with no road access. Access is either by backpacking in or by helicopter.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: One morning in late September, I hiked up to a ridge which offered this splendid view of Mount Assiniboine and Sunburst Peak, towering above these three beautiful lakes.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D, Canon 17-40mm f4/L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 93 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!