- Title: The Towers
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park
- Nearest Town: Canmore, Alberta
- Brief Directions: Mount Assiniboine Provincial Park is a remote backcountry park with no road access. You either have a long backpack or a short helicopter ride to get here.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: In late September, alpine larch trees turn a brilliant yellow gold. When converted to black and white, the yellow trees become light grey or almost white, making for very pleasing subject matter. This scene of 'The Towers' reflected in an alpine pond in a meadow surrounded by larch trees at their autumn colour peak, all below a dramatic clouded sky created a wonderful scene.
- Gear: Canon EOS 5D, Canon 17-40mm f4/L lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 50 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!