Mt Cheam Chilliwack
- Title: Mt Cheam Chilliwack
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Fraser Valley
- Nearest Town: Chilliwack
- Brief Directions: Drive east from Vancouver BC on highway #1 - transcanada highway. Chilliwack is loacted about 60 kilometers from Vancouver in the Fraser Valley.
This is great area for hiking, fishing, mountain biking and Photography.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Mt Cheam dominates the view in the Eastern Fraser Valley. The Front side of the mountain fell away a few 100 years ago sending car size chucks of rook across the Valley flooR.
This shot was made after many days of waiting for the perfect clear day. Typically the mountain is cloud covered as the snow continue to fall all winter. There is a hiking trail from the backside of the mountain and we will submit a photo from the top once the winter snow disapears.
- Gear: SL300 FUIJI SUPERZOOM
This Photo Has Been Viewed 478 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!