- Title: Primary Colours
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Coal Harbour
- Nearest Town: Vancouver
- Brief Directions: Near the start of Stanley Park in Coal Harbour, looking out towards Burrard Inlet in Vancouver.
- Notes: Handheld shot with SteadyShot on.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: An incredible rainbow formed in Burrard Inlet, Vancouver as I was on my way round to the other side of Stanley Park. I obviously had to make a pit stop to capture this amazing scene. I have never seen a rainbow that wide or bright in my life.
To add to the uniqueness of the image, the sun was setting between the skyscrapers in downtown Vancouver, off to the eight of this scene, which lit up the left part of this image, whilst the right part remained darker. It looks like the rainbow was the divider between light and dark.
- Gear: Sony A850 + Sony 70-400mm G lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 722 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!