Spring Into Colour.
- Title: Spring Into Colour.
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Thetis Lake Regional Park
- Nearest Town: Victoria
- Brief Directions: Follow the Trans-Canada Highway from Victoria, and take the Colwood exit. Follow the Old Island Highway. Turn right on Six Mile Road, which leads to the park entrance. Allow approximately 20 minutes driving time from Victoria.
- Notes: Swamp and lake ecosystems for nature study
Delicate spring wildflowers, Garry oak ecosystems and Douglas-fir forest
Freshwater lakes for swimming, canoeing and fishing (lakes stocked with catchable Rainbow Trout)
Beaches and picnic areas
- Description: Viewing the Sundial that is located on the top overlooking Thestis Lake. The Sundial maps the other mountains surrounding the South end of the Island.
- Gear: Old 6.0 Digital
This Photo Has Been Viewed 399 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!