- Title: Tropical Escape
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Saanich Peninsula
- Nearest Town: Victoria
- Brief Directions: Off Pat Bay highway heading north to Swartz Bay. Turn onto Tanner Road, follow signs toward Butchart gardens.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Butterfly Gardens is one of my favourite places to visit to escape the wet dreary weather of the west coast. I often spend a couple hours in here taking photos, soaking up the heat and relaxing.
- Gear: Nikon D90, Sigma 105mm macro
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1290 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!