Deadman Creek Waterfalls
- Title: Deadman Creek Waterfalls
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Vidette Lake
- Nearest Town: Savona B.C.
- Brief Directions: This location is 100 km from Kamloops B.C.west bound on the No. 1 hiway50 km than turn right at the Deadman Vidette turn off carry on for another 50km through the Vidette Native reserve road turns to gravel , a ggod four wheel drive i would suggest as there are many steep corners and switch backs to negotiate as you traverse the hill to the falls on your last leg of the journey
- Notes: Caution must be used when approaching the falls as there is virtually no barricades to keep one from plunging to his or her death from a 200 ft drop
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: Top of the waterfalls at Deadman Creek,said to have mysticial powers in this spot at the top of the 200 foot falls, monks have travelled great distances to visit this area. A very peaceful and serene location to enjoy
- Gear: Canon 50d 70-300mm
This Photo Has Been Viewed 227 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!