Gorilla Creek In The Mist
Sylvia J. Zarco
- Title: Gorilla Creek In The Mist
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Great Bear Rainforest
- Nearest Town: Bella Bella
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: After days of gray and rain, we were treated to a brilliant afternoon of blue sky and clear seas. As the inlet narrowed, we were greeted by a thick blanket of fog guarding the passageway to Gorilla Creek, reminding us, we were still in a rainforest after all.
- Gear: Canon EOS 40D, Canon EF28-135 f/3.5-5.6L IS USM lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 603 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!