- Title: Atlantic Puffins
- State/Province/Region: New Brunswick
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Machias Seal Island
- Nearest Town: Cutler, Maine
- Brief Directions: In Cutler , Maine you can book a half day boat trip to the island. to observe the sea birds.
- Notes: Entrance onto the island is strictly controlled by by the Canadian Coast Guard and the sanctuary is managed by the Canadian Wildlife Service.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: A bird sanctuary for sea birds located about 10 miles southeast of Cutler, Maine in the Bay of Fundy.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 489 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!