- Title: Fogbow
- State/Province/Region: Newfoundland
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Notre Dame Bay
- Nearest Town: Too Good Arm
- Brief Directions: Leave Trans Canada Highway at Lewisporte, Newfoundland, route 340, drive for 80km, then follow route 346, 12km.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: A fogbow is similar to a rainbow, however, due to the miniature water droplets, it appears almost colorless.
- Gear: Nikon D300
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1057 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!