Black River Narrows/kawartha Lakes On Can.
- Title: Black River Narrows/kawartha Lakes On Can.
- State/Province/Region: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Kawartha Lakes On
- Nearest Town: Gravenhurst
- Brief Directions: Right off of Highway 11 north of Orillia at Severn Bridge take Cooper Falls road east to Black River road follow Black River road into park. Very much a wilderness region in the heart of Central Ontario.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The narrows at the base of Victoria Falls on the Black River located in the Queen Elizabeth II Wildlands Provincial Park in Ontario Canada.
- Gear: Canon 50D Canon 17mm 85mm Gitzo tripod photomerge CS5
This Photo Has Been Viewed 204 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!