After A Snow Fall In The Gatineau Park
- Title: After A Snow Fall In The Gatineau Park
- State/Province/Region: Quebec
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Gatineau Park
- Nearest Town: Gatineau
- Brief Directions: From Gatineau, go on hghway 5 North until you cross route 105. Turn left and turn left again on on Cross Loop Dr. up to parking P15 and take the trail #70 by foot or smowshoeing in direction to the Healey camp. There will be a small lake on the left and this is where I took the picture
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: After a snowfall, we went snowshoeing in the Gatineau Park. Trees were full of snow and very pretty.
- Gear: Nikon D7000 VR 18-105mm f8 1/125s
This Photo Has Been Viewed 148 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!