Gulls At High Tide On The Bay Of Chaleur.
- Title: Gulls At High Tide On The Bay Of Chaleur.
- State/Province/Region: Quebec
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Gaspe Penninsula.
- Nearest Town: Hope Town
- Brief Directions: Bay of Chaleur, in the Gaspe Penninsula.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Gulls sitting on the ice at high tide waiting for the small crabs to be washed in to eat on the Bay of Chaleur.Quebec.
- Gear: Canon P.S.SX40HS
This Photo Has Been Viewed 221 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!