Muncho Lake Float Plane Base
- Title: Muncho Lake Float Plane Base
- State/Province/Region: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Northern British Columbia
- Nearest Town: Muncho Lake
- Brief Directions: Drive 400 miles up the Alaska Highway, which starts in Dawson Creek, British Columbia. Be prepared to be self-sustaining, as you can go well over 100 miles without a gas stop.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: Muncho Lake in Northern British Columbia is one of my favorite places to be with my camera. The light is constantly changing, and given the remoteness it is a peaceful place to be. If you like float planes, this is one of the most scenic places I know to capture some classic aircraft
- Gear: Nikon D800, 24-120 VR ll lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 412 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!