Mcintyre Creek Sunset
- Title: Mcintyre Creek Sunset
- State/Province/Region: Yukon
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Yukon Territory
- Nearest Town: Whitehorse
- Brief Directions: Drive 18 hours up the Alaska Highway to Whitehorse, the capital of the Yukon Territory.
- Best Season: Winter
- Description: It is so nice to live in a place where scenery such as this is only 5 minutes from your front door. I took this on the way to the store for a jug of milk one Saturday afternoon. It always pays to take a camera with you. Something will materialize when you least expect it- like this sunset did.
- Gear: Nikon D600, 16-35 VR ll
This Photo Has Been Viewed 511 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!