- Title: Caribou Mountain
- State/Province/Region: Yukon
- Country: Canada
- Nearest Area: Klondike Highway
- Nearest Town: Carcross
- Brief Directions: About 45 minutes from the captial city of Whitehorse, 10 minutes before you hit the Carcross Desert.
- Notes: Considered one of the most accesible (yet challenging) day hikes in the Whitehorse area, Caribou Mountain is approximately a 3000-foot ascent (up to 6447 ft) that offers stunning views of Emerald, Bennet, and Spirit Lakes.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Gear: Good hiking boots, poles.
This Photo Has Been Viewed 1766 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!