Babcock Mill During Fall
- Title: Babcock Mill During Fall
- State/Province/Region: West Virginia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Babcock State Park, WVA
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: This grist mill sits on top of Glace Creek inside Babcock State Park in WVA. In the Fall you can get beautiful foliage but the water may be running low. The night before I shot this there had been some rain. Just enough to get the waterfall running again. Otherwise I think the shot would not have happened.
- Gear: Nikon D3s, Nikon 17-35MM, MC-30 Cable Release, Polarizer, Gitzo Tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 607 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!