Cloudland Canyon Sp_waterfall #2
- Title: Cloudland Canyon Sp_waterfall #2
- State/Province/Region: Georgia
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Cloudland Canyon State Park
- Nearest Town: Trenton, GA
- Brief Directions: Cloudland Canyon SP is located in northwestern Georgia on Rt 136, 8 miles east of Trenton, GA and I-59. There are signs directing travelers to the park many miles in advance. The coordinates to the park are as follows:
- Notes: See a slideshow that i created and uploaded to youtube which colours more of images. Use the search tag, "wander in the wyld."
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I've only been to Cloudland Canyon SP once, which was this past spring in April (2012). Nvtls, the temps were in the upper 80s and humid humid humid. Nvtls, the beauty of the falls quickly assuaged my discomfiture. Waterfall #2 consists of two other areas (just above these falls) which yield decent shots. But, not as perfect as this one.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 17-40mm f4.0L, B+W Polarizer, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 232 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!