Miner's Beach Waterfall
- Title: Miner's Beach Waterfall
- State/Province/Region: Michigan
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
- Nearest Town: Munising, MI
- Brief Directions: From Munising, travel east on H58 and turn left on Miners Road. Drive to the parking area and let the roaming begin.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: I'm not sure if the above is considered a seasonal waterfall. Nvtls, i assume the water flow slows to a trickle in the summer. This picture was taken at northeastern part of the beach.
- Gear: Canon 7D, 17-40mm f4.0L, B+W ND and Polarizer Filter, Manfrotto 190CXPRO4 and Grip Action (324RC2)
This Photo Has Been Viewed 75 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!