- Title: Teton Starlight
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Teton National Park
- Nearest Town: Jackson
- Brief Directions: About 12 miles north of Jackson, along Antelope Flats Road in a section called Mormon Row.
- Notes: Nikon D80, tripod, infra red remote, million candle power spotlight, f5, 41 second exposure, ISO 400, no moon and no clouds.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: The Big Dipper as a background for an illuminated Moulton Barn. Grand Teton National Park. 6/23/2009
- Gear: Tripod and warm clothes
This Photo Has Been Viewed 527 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!