- Title: Summer Light
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Canyon lake
- Nearest Town: Apache Junction
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: While most people stay in during the hot summer months in Arizona. I head out and search for the monsoon storms that frequent these hot summer days. Under the right conditions, a late afternoon storm clearing can give way to some of the most incredible sunsets in the west. I shot this in Lost Dutchman state park as a monsoon storm broke before reaching the valley.
- Gear: Canon 7d 17-40mmL @17mm benro tripod singh ray 2 stop and 3 stop GND filters
This Photo Has Been Viewed 382 times
, Exotic Places
, Sun & Sky
, Scenic Routes
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!