Raging Stream At Cherokee Park
- Title: Raging Stream At Cherokee Park
- State/Province/Region: Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: The Highlands
- Nearest Town: Louisville, KY
- Brief Directions: Follow Park Boundary Rd to Big Rock parking area at Beargrass Creek. Trails on both sides of creek provide great places to set up for stream and rock face shots.
- GPS Longitude: -85.696129
- GPS Latitude: 38.239207
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Louisville, Kentucky, US, is fortunate to have great parks that really make you feel like you are in the wilderness in the middle of a large city. This stream is at Big Rock in Cherokee Park, which is one Olmstead's parks, famous for designing Central Park in NYC.
- Gear: Canon Rebel XTi
This Photo Has Been Viewed 622 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!