Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone National Park
- Title: Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone National Park
- State/Province/Region: Wyoming
- Country: United States
- Nearest Town: Jackson, Wyoming
- Best Season: Summer
- Description: This pic was shot from a panoramic point atop a hill which can be reached after a steep climb of 400ft.
One of the most gorgeous sights of nature i have ever had in my nomadic life. Would anyone simply believe that it's an impeccable work of millions of bacterias? To imagine the size of this colored pool, notice closely the people walking around on the walkways around it.
I was lucky to have sun helping me out for few minutes on a rainy day to click this beauty. I was lost in the awesomeness of it at the self made view point atop the hill for 45 minutes. Lucky me! God is great!
- Gear: Nikon D90, 18-105mm, CPL Filter
This Photo Has Been Viewed 270 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!