September On The Great Lakes
- Title: September On The Great Lakes
- State/Province/Region: Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Milwaukee's harbor breakwater
- Nearest Town: Milwaukee
- Brief Directions: Take Lake Shore Drive North out of downtown Milwaukee to Veteran's park.
- Notes: The Lake shore anywhere in Wisconsin always offers a wealth of Photographic options, from Wildlife to weather.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Photographed from the breakwater of Milwaukee's harbor, this rainbow formed after a Storm Blew through the city of Milwaukee heading Eastwards out over Lake Michigan. The conditions were perfect as the sun sank lower in the West and the storm started to break up over the Great Lake.
- Gear: Canon 5D MKIII Canon EF 28-135 IS USM, B+W Polarizing filter , Vanguard Tripod and Head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 142 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!