Mount Sneffels Fall
- Title: Mount Sneffels Fall
- State/Province/Region: Colorado
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Sneffels Wilderness Area
- Nearest Town: Ridgeway, Colorado
- Brief Directions: Drive southwest on US highway 62 out of Ridgeway, Colorado toward Telluride. When you approach Dallas Divide in a few miles take one of the Forest Access roads to the east and look for a great view.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Towering Mount Sneffels offers lots of great views on the drive from Ridgeway to Telluride, Colorado. If you get off the highway though you might find an unique point of view.
- Gear: Nikon D700, 28-70 f2.8, Bogen Tripod, Really Right Stuff head and panorama bracket
This Photo Has Been Viewed 199 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!