- Title: Maze
- State/Province/Region: Tennessee
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Smoky Mountain National Park
- Nearest Town: Townsend
- Brief Directions: The trailhead is located inside Cades Cove in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, about 10 miles from Townsend, Tennessee.
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: on a hike to Abrams Falls in Cades Cove, you follow Abrams Creek, which follows beside the trail for most of its length. I came across these lengthy rocks across the creek and was presented with this shot.
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark2 17-40 f/4
This Photo Has Been Viewed 168 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!