Spring Bloom In The Canyon
- Title: Spring Bloom In The Canyon
- State/Province/Region: Arizona
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Grand Canyon South Rim, Grandview Lookout
- Nearest Town: Williams, AZ
- Brief Directions: Grand Canyon South Rim, Grandview Lookout down to Horseshoe Mesa and on down to Cottonwood Creek
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: I have hiked in the Grand Canyon many times and have never seen as abundant and colorful a bloom in the Canyon as on this trip. The wisp of clouds made for a nice accent with Wotan's Throne in the far distance.
- Gear: Canon 5D, 24-105 L IS USM lens
This Photo Has Been Viewed 655 times
, Exotic Places
, Natural Wonders
, Historic Locations
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!