- Title: Rainbow Falls
- State/Province/Region: South Carolina
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Gorges State Park, western North Carolina
- Nearest Town: Sapphire, NC
- Brief Directions: From Sapphire, NC, drive one mile south on Hyw 281 to entrance to Gorges State Park, follow road to trailhead, hike about 2 miles
- Notes: rainbow best before noon
- GPS Longitude: 82
- GPS Latitude:
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Large waterfall, with rainbow created by splashing water, along Horsepature River, Gorges State Park, North Carolina
- Gear: Canon 5D Mark III Manfroto TRripod and head
This Photo Has Been Viewed 318 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!