- Title: Cactus Detail
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: University of Washington
- Nearest Town: Seattle
- Brief Directions: East on the 45th street exit off I-5 takes you to the University.
- Notes: My wife used to work at the University of Washington and I got into their greenhouses one afternoon. Wonderful collection of plants. I've always like the almost abstract quality of succulent close-ups. The color gradations can be subtle, the lines bold and the contrasts striking. Plus, they don't move, so they are easy to photograph.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: What can I say, its a cactus.
- Gear: Nikon D70 18-70mm zoom extension tubes
This Photo Has Been Viewed 330 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!