Dad Mom And 5 Kids
- Title: Dad Mom And 5 Kids
- State/Province/Region: Washington
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Puget Sound
- Nearest Town: Seattle
- Notes: With the very first photo I submitted to this site I mentioned that it has been said that my favorite subject is mushrooms, because they don't move. Well, I do enjoy the occasional mushroom picture. Although, back in the eighties I took an assortment of framed pictures to a restaurant who indicated a willingness to hang some of my pictures on the wall. One of them was a 16X20 enlargment of mushrooms that I was pretty proud of. The owner pushed that one immediately to the side and said "Nobody wants to look at pictures of mushrooms." Since then, I do them for my own edification. In this case, I was at the Arboretum in Seattle meeting with a local pro I know. We both noticed a large area under the trees populated with mushrooms and I was pleased that he became as excited as I did. So, I submit for YOUR edification a picture of mushrooms that I took back in 2007. And there very well could be more later. I was going to title this simply Mushrooms, but as I looked at it.....
- Best Season: Autumn
- Description: Mushroom cluster.
- Gear: Nikon D200 70-200mm zoom
This Photo Has Been Viewed 401 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!