Deer Herd At Elephant Seal Overlook, Point Reyes
- Title: Deer Herd At Elephant Seal Overlook, Point Reyes
- State/Province/Region: California
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Elephant Seal Overlook Trail
- Nearest Town: Inverness
- Brief Directions: Go North on highway 101 from San Francisco, take Sir Francis Drake exit towards Point Reyes National Seashore and follow the Park map to Elephant Seal Overlook.
- Best Season: Spring
- Description: December at Point Reyes is usually a cloudy, rainy affair. We had the fortune of having a beautiful sunny day here in the Park. This deer herd was grazing peacefully on a slope on the way to Elephant Seal Overlook. In order to capture the herd, the sea, the mountain in the background, and the sky, I was flat on my belly shooting down slope to capture everything on one frame.
- Gear: Canon 5D3, Canon 70-300L
This Photo Has Been Viewed 150 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!