Winter At Little Washoe
- Title: Winter At Little Washoe
- State/Province/Region: Nevada
- Country: United States
- Nearest Area: Reno
- Nearest Town: Carson City
- Brief Directions: Take US 395 south out of Reno, turn left onto Eastlake Blvd. and then an immediate right into the northern part of Washoe Lake State Park.
- Notes: Easy access, right below the road, paved parking, restrooms year-round, picnicing.
- Description: The snow and ice from a recent storm had built up along the shore of frozen Little Washoe Lake, creating these "moguls". I thought they looked interesting with the low sun angle shadows next to the prestine snow on the lake.
- Gear: Nikon D800, Nikkor 18mm, Manfrotto tripod
This Photo Has Been Viewed 119 times
to view our Interactive Gallery Terms & Conditions.
Get 11 Issues of Outdoor Photographer for only $14.97!
That's 77% off the cover price!